The “First Stage Default” resets the Installers code, all the User codes, proximity tags and radio remotes / radio HUA's (PA's) and the Level 4 Update code.
1. Remove the mains supply.
2. Open the control Panel (the Lid tamper MUST be seen as OPEN!)
3. If you are in the Installer menu, exit Installer menu and you should see “Panel Lid Tamper” but that is okay, POWER DOWN the system at this point.
After powering down the system...
4.1 i-on Compact - Short out the “RESET CODES” pins (just below centre left of the control panel, near to where the communicator plugs on).
4.2 i-on30R/40H - Short out the “RESET CODES” pins (near to the bottom right corner of the control panel).
4.3 i-on Style - Short out the “RESET CODES” pins (near to the top right corner of the control panel).
5. Connect Battery.
Ensure the panel lid tamper is OPEN! (Make sure the tamper has not been defeated / tied down).
6. Momentarily short out the KICK START (KS) pins/points
6.1 i-on Compact - They look like two solider points and are near to the battery connections).
6.2 i-on30R/40H – Near to the battery connections
(NOTE: There are NO KICK START pins the on i-on Style)
7. Wait for “NEW INSTALLER CODE ( )” to be displayed on the Keypad.
8. Remove the short from the “RESET CODES” pins.
9. Type in new Installer code, then confirm the code - “Installer code changed” will be shown on the display for a couple of seconds.
10. Type in new USER 1 CODE, then confirm the code - “User 1 code changed” will be shown on the display for a couple of seconds.
11. Close the panel lid.
12. Switch on the mains.
User 1 will default to 1234, all other code positions will be defaulted.
Reprogram the other User codes, proximity tags and radio remotes / radio HUA's as required.
i-on Compact The system will always default to a four-digit codes even if the codes were previously six digits.
LEVEL 4 UPDATE Code will also be defaulted; however, it will have to be Disable and then Enabled again before a new code can be assigned: -
INSTALLER MENU System Option – Updates – Level 4 Update