We’re delighted to announce the upcoming release of latest software for Eaton SecureConnect™ enabled panels that also supports COM-DATA-4G:
- i-on COMPACT V5.03.44
- i-onSTYLE V5.02.44
- i-on30R V5.02.44
- i-on40H V5.02.44
Highlights of additional improvements to i-on Gen 2 functionality include the following features –
- When a cloud connection is active or COM-DATA-4G is fitted the following features are no longer available:
- DDNS – Eaton SecureConnect™ provides secure remote connectivity so there is no need to use DDNS.
- Email from the panel – SecureConnect™ now provides email from the cloud to any user providing a quicker, easier set up.
- SIA IP – now available via the SecureConnect™ cloud and can be activated at any time.
- SNTP time sync – SecureConnect™ servers now provide the panel with time and date updates.
- Downloader – the panel web server accessible via SecureConnect™ provides a more advanced and future flexible method of programming.
- These software updates also enable:
- Additional options – for cloud push fail and Offline response for greater flexibility.
- Push fail and cloud faults – now cleared on exit from installer mode if respective response is configured as disabled.
- Supervision and jamming – that now default to ‘Fault’ for France.
- Communication path fails - now set to silent by default.
A touchpoint bulletin will be issued soon to inform you of availability